Friday, December 29, 2006

Navision - Sales History Feature

As you know, in Navision 4.0 now, we can actually access to Sales History (on the right side) in Sales Order screen. If you click the Sales History, it will show you all History related to the customer by Document Type (Quotes, Blanket Orders, Orders, Invoices, Return Orders, Credit Memos, Posted Shipments, Posted Invoices, Posted Return Receipts and Posted Cr. Memo) .

And you can see a button "Copy to Doc...". This function help you to copy the Sales Lines into your current document. Example, I am creating a new Sales Order 1054 for Customer 10000, and I would like to copy back same lines belong to the Sales Order 1041, and I only want the first two sales lines in Order 1041.

Thus, I will just highlight the first two lines under Order 1041 and I click "Copy to Doc..." button. And Navision will copy the two lines into Sales Order 1054 as unillustrated below.


Hope this tips can help......

No comments: