Thursday, November 09, 2006

Navision - Standard Text Code

A small tips about Navision Standard Text Code.

As you know, we can actually setup some commonly use text in Navision.

Example, I have setup a standard text called TE with description of "Travel Expenses".

So in the Description field of any forms like Sales Invoice, Sales Order, Purchase Journal, etc we can actually type ? follow by code TE and it will give us Standard Text Description.

Instead of I click F6 from No. column to choose Text Code, it is much faster that I just just type ?te and hit Enter. Then it wil give the full description of Travel Expenses.


Another way, is to key in ? and hit enter to get a list of Standard Text Code.

Cheers! Will post some others tips soon. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Koh,

Thanks for the great tip. I have been a Navision User for more than a year, now only I know there is a shortcut to call standard text.

Before that, I have to use my mouse to click and choose.

: )

Rgds,
Kevin

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,

I am happy for you too. : )

Yours,
Koh