Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Welcome to MBS Navision Tips & Tricks Blog

Dear all Navision Users,

I always believe in this, the more someone share his / her knowledges with other peoples, the more he / she can remember and learnt.

Thus, I have created this blog "Navision Tips & Tricks" to share some of my experiences on Navision. I work as a Solution Consultion with one of Navision Partner in Malaysia. Been working with Navision since version 2.60 till the latest version 4.0 SP3.

Navision have go thru a lot of improvements and great enhancement since then. And I believe MBS Navision will have a better growth in the coming future.

I need to continue my work now. Doing some functional customisation on the Navision for one of the project currently managed by me.

I will post some Navision tips soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple and easy tips,easy to work and saving working time. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

daspeac said...

I believe you have also heard about the .pst backup password